Adipurush postpond : Prabhas, Kriti Sanon Starrer To Get Postponed, Here’s What We Know
Ever since the teaser of Prabhas and Kriti Sanon starrer Adipurush was released, the makers received backlash and trolls due to its VFX and portrayal of the characters. Now as per the latest reports, the makers are planning to postpone the release date of the movie.
However, there is no official announcement by the makers regarding the same. The confirmation is expected to be made soon.
Meanwhile, Lets Cinema confirmed that the release date of Adipurush has indeed been postponed. The portal took to its Twitter handle, to confirm the news.
Adipurush was set to release on the occasion of Sankranthi on January 12 next year. But if we go with the latest reports, the makers have pushed the release date to Summer 2023.
- Sidharth Malhotra- Kiara Advani to tie knot soon in Jaisalmer?
- Adipurush postpond : Prabhas, Kriti Sanon Starrer To Get Postponed, Here’s What We Know
- Amitabh Bachchan Video: अमिताभ बच्चन ने जन्मदिन पर की फैंस से मुलाकात, शहंशाह को देखने के लिए उमड़ी भीड़
- Ram Setu Trailer Release Date: अक्षय कुमार की ‘राम सेतु’ का ट्रेलर होगा इस दिन रिलीज, जानें फिल्म से जुड़ी जानकारी
- ‘ब्रह्मास्त्र’ ने पार किया 250 करोड़ का आंकड़ा, किया इतना बिजनेस | brahmastra collection
Whether or not Adipurush is out of the Sankranthi race, Vijay starrer Varisu makers confirmed that the movie will be released on Sankranthi. Other movies to release in Sankranthi are Chiranjeevi and RaviTeja’s untitled film, Mega 154 and Nandamuri Balakrishna’s Veera Simha Reddy.
Adipurush sparked outrage months before its release due to its depiction of deities on film. The film’s appearance, as portrayed by Saif Ali Khan, has also been criticised by the audience.
The film’s director, Om Raut, has spoken out against the VFX and the villain’s appearance. Om told Aaj Tak that he was highly influenced by Ramanand Sagar’s Ramayan and is confident that he has “done nothing wrong” with Adipurush.
“I am a big follower of Lord Ram. I have done nothing wrong in this film. We have not tampered with history, and I would call this history, our proud history. We kept the purity of this history while working on this. When I saw Ramanand Sagar’s Ramayan on Doordarshan, it had a huge impact on me,” he said.